Sunday, June 26, 2011

Tool # 8

I like the fact that our district is very with it in regards to technology. It's sad to hear that other districts are barley getting active/smart boards or that they don't have laptops like we do. This year I was able to use the netbooks in my classroom. I only had a total of seven. I would have liked at least 12 or so that the students can work in partners to utilize them. The students were always excited when they were allowed to use them in class. I would definitely use these netbooks in class especially when it comes to math stations.

I was a little concerned when I knew we were getting ipod touches. I wasn't sure how we were going to use these in the classrooms. Luckily, I was able to research some different apps that I can use. I plan on using the Ipod touches during station time or free time. As the year goes by, I hope to find lots of ways to utilize them in the classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment