Saturday, April 17, 2010

Thing # 22 Nings

I have never before heard of Ning. I love to go to facebook and since they are both a social networking site, I was sure I would like Ning as well. I went to Texas School Librarian. I really enjoyed this site. I really liked the videos they had especially the story tubes which had been done by students. They were book reviews students had done and they even added cute pictures or changed themselves to a cartoon character.

Find more videos like this on Texas School Librarians

I had never heard of storytube so of course I had to research it. I think storytube would be great. I would like to do one with my students next month since I know the students would fun.
I enjoyed the Texas School Librarian Ning. I can see myself visiting it in the future to communicate with other educators and librarians. I know I will definitly enjoy visiting the videos they have to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment