Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Thing # 17- Rollyo

Rollyo is a great tool for all users to use. At first when I was researching the site, it was somewhat confusing to me. I refused to ask my husband to help me so it took me awhile to see the benifit from it. I thought the video from Bruce will helped me understand how Rollyo works and why we should use it.
I think its a great tool for my students when they are doing research. I know there has been many times when my students can't find the information they are looking for or... there is too much information that it is hard for them to synethsize the important information. Now with Rollyo, students can research information that I have already deteremined is appropriate and kid friendly. Hopefully now my students won't be so stressed when researching on the computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment