Monday, April 19, 2010

Thing # 21

I was introduced to Photostory in the beginning of the year by my technology sis at my school. I was amazed in how easy it is to use. I haven't used it ever since I was introduced to it. My students will be starting classics for their reading groups. I decided to make a photostory to introduce them to the different classic books so they can get an idea of which book they would like to choose. I didn't have any trouble making the podcast although I did have trouble inserting the sound. The sound would not play back. Very fustrating. Once I figured it out, Photostory was easy to use. Here is my podcast for my students.





I think Photostory is great. I know the students would love it. I would definitly like to use Photostory more often especially next school year.

No comments:

Post a Comment